Dispute resolution

Community Justice Centres

Free mediation services for dispute resolution, e.g. for disputes between flatmates or neighbours.
Ph: 1800 990 777 or 1800 671 964 (TTY)


NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal

For advice on how to make an application to the Tribunal and orders to resolve disputes
Ph: 1300 006 228